We know your capital budget is always under pressure.
So many things need attention. Whether it’s leaking roofs, replacement windows, the heating system or fencing – the list is endless. So, how can you afford to refurbish your CDT areas, science labs, Food Technology rooms and ICT suites? How can you afford to keep your facilities up to date? This is where we come in.
We work in association with Johnson Reed, who specialise in furniture finance for the public sector. So we can now offer complete room refurbishment projects on ‘off balance sheet/operating leases’ with the option to acquire title at the end of the agreement.
10 reasons to choose finance
- You can spread the cost of your new refurbishment project over three, four or five years
- You can pay fixed annual, quarterly or monthly repayments, which makes it easier for you to plan your budgets
- You can defer the starts of your contract to fit into next year’s budget
- You can fund your project from your revenue budget not your capital budget, which helps you keep cash flow intact
- You can acquire title or continue to rent at the end of the agreement
- You get new furniture and equipment immediately without cash flow restrictions
- It’s independent funding, so it won’t affect any of your existing bank or credit relationships
- It’s quick and easy to set up
- It can be signed off through middle management, so there’s no need to go to the tender
- You work with people with over 20 years’ experience in the finance industry